Seabrook educators are getting creative with their school garden! This year, each teacher who claimed a garden bed chose a unique theme:
- Sensory garden - full of plants to touch, smell, see, and taste!
- Salsa garden - tomatoes, peppers, herbs, yum!
- Butterfly garden - attracting pollinators with flowers.
- Fruit and veggie garden - full of delicious edibles!
- Climbing garden - watch peas climb up sunflowers!
- Juice garden - drink your fruits and veggies!
- Roots with a view garden - watch your roots - beets, carrots, turnips, radishes - grow into the dirt with a special window!
- Greens and herbs - annuals and perennials, lots of salads for SAZ!